“Yedid Nefesh” (Hebrew for “soul mate”) is a spin-off from my first blog, “Shalom Rav.” While SR focuses primarily on social justice themes, this blog contains my latest poetry and liturgy as well as posts on Judaism, Jewish life and spirituality in general.
A few things:
– The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone.
– Like all bloggers, I love to get comments. Please join the conversation.
– Please try to keep your comments respectful. I welcome criticism, but I won’t let through any comments that I find offensive or inappropriate.
– I enjoy long comment threads, but I’ll end a conversation if it feels like it’s turning into a spitting match.
– Please check in frequently – or better yet, subscribe via email using the button on the homepage.
– Thanks for visiting!